Do you have a unique setup or unusual deck configuration? Rest assured you can cover your deck for gatherings, parties, and sun shade in nearly any situation. Make your deck last with pergola/patio covers that are not only functional but aesthetically pleasing as well!
20 Benefits of Polycarbonate Pergola Patio Covers
Are you looking for pergola/patio covers but are unsure of which materials to use? If so, let us summarize the many benefits of choosing the Plazit-Polygal brand of polycarbonate sheets.
1. Polycarbonate sheets are UV resistant.
2. You can choose from an array of sheet colors and UV protective shades.
3. With polycarbonate covers, pergolas and patios are about 15 degrees cooler, so you can sit under the covers comfortably.
4. Polycarbonate is one of the strongest outdoor building materials.
5. The sheets will not shatter or break.
6. The covers will not blow away in the wind.
7. The multiwall sheets are designed to prevent leaks through an innovative interlocking design, so even rain won’t seep through.
8. They won’t dent, so you don’t have to worry about hailstorms.
9. PolymerOutdoor’s experienced, skilled contractors can install the pergola/patio cover for you.
10. When you do choose the Plazit-Polygal brand of polycarbonate deck covers, installed by PolymerOutdoor, you will receive a 10-year warranty for hail, discoloration, and deterioration.
11. PolymerOutdoor will offer a 1-year warranty on installation services.
12. The covers can be installed over pergolas, patios, walkways, and much more.
13. Pergolas with these sturdy covers can be placed beside backyard water features such as pools and hot tubs to enhance the aesthetics of the property.
14. PolymerOutdoor can install the polycarbonate sheets at both homes and businesses in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
15. You can enjoy the outdoors all year long.
16. You can plan gatherings or have guests over without worrying about the weather.
17. If you want to add plants, decorative elements under the roof, or other features, polycarbonate covers are optimal for intriguing design elements.
18. Well-maintained pergolas may raise the curb value of your home or business, which is especially ideal if you want to sell the property.
19. Along those lines, polycarbonate patio covers require little to no maintenance.
20. You can have peace of mind that the pergola or patio cover will last – and for 15 to 20 years to boot.
PolymerOutdoor’s Installation Standards
When you decide to have a pergola/patio cover installed at your home or business, you can rely on PolymerOutdoor’s excellent installation services.
Our skilled, talented team of professionals have many years of experience in installing polycarbonate covers at homes and businesses in the Dallas, Texas, area. Our installers also place a priority on outstanding customer service as well as adequately cleaning up after the installation.
As a part of the Polymershapes family of companies, we know plastic and know it well. Polymershapes is a top distributor and manufacturer of plastics in a variety of forms for a multitude of industries. With Polymershapes and PolymerOutdoor standards combined, you can rest assured that you have the highest quality covers along with reliable, secure installation.
Request a quote through our PolymerOutdoor website or by calling 1-972-304-2525.